Prev: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get? Next: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?

Re: this is a first...

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 00:19:43 +0000
Subject: Re: this is a first...

On or about Sat, Jan 03, 2004 at 06:59:38PM -0500, Tony Finan typed:
>The link is a fairly good article on the whole region/standard issue.
It
>should explain most of it.
>
>www.diabolikdvd.com/regionfree.htm

It doesn't mention the "play on computer" option - there's software
which will get round region coding, macrovision, and those silly
"disable controls" settings too. This is increasingly looking like the
best bet if you have a machine fast enough to handle it.

Roger

Prev: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get? Next: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?