Prev: RE: this is a first... Firefly Next: [OT] LOGH was Re: this is a first... Firefly

Re: this is a first... Firefly

From: "Star Ranger" <dean@s...>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 01:25:07 -0600
Subject: Re: this is a first... Firefly

>> Then I just picked up the DVDs for 'Legends of the Galactic Heroes'
series
>> of anime, all 110 episodes on 13 DVDs so it may be a while before I
can
fit
>> in 14 episodes of Firefly.

> I assume you have a non-region DVD player?  Lucky!

Nope, Hong Kong put out an all-region set of LotGH DVDs with english
subtitles.
I checked importers but found the best price on ebay.  Here is the
auction I
won:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3369622059&category=2
290&rd=1
With shipping less than $100.

Do an ebay search for and you will find lots of them out there.  The 4th
set
of DVDs was just released so they are starting to see more complete sets
offered instead of just each individual set.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: RE: this is a first... Firefly Next: [OT] LOGH was Re: this is a first... Firefly