Prev: Re: this is a first... Firefly Next: RE: this is a first... Firefly

Re: this is a first... Firefly

From: "Star Ranger" <dean@s...>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 00:59:02 -0600
Subject: Re: this is a first... Firefly

> I hear rumor of a big screen offering
> in the future. That might be wishful thinking however......

It *is* still moving foreword at least, here is a bit of news off the
SciFi
Wire:
http://scifi.com/scifiwire/art-main.html?2003-12/23/11.00.film

Firefly is still on my too get list.  I'm finally going through all the
supplementary material on the Fellowship of the Ring and Two Towers
Extended
Edition DVDs and that is taking quite a while.

Then I just picked up the DVDs for 'Legends of the Galactic Heroes'
series
of anime, all 110 episodes on 13 DVDs so it may be a while before I can
fit
in 14 episodes of Firefly.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: this is a first... Firefly Next: RE: this is a first... Firefly