Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: Re: this is a first... Firefly

RE: this is a first...

From: "Edward Lipsett \(work\)" <translation@i...>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 22:05:11 +0900
Subject: RE: this is a first...

> Fair's fair, he did imply you should get another machine IMMEDIATELY.
You
> just have to realize that anyone living in Japan probably feels that
money
> is never an object. ;->=

Money is always an object, but without being able to watch DVDs every so
often I'd probably do something I'd regret.

> PS Isn't anyone going to go ballistic about the
> language-in-the-Dog-Soldiers crack?

Yeah, I was sort of looking forward to it.
Surely nobody is going to claim that it's English, of all things...

Edward Lipsett
Fukuoka, Japan

Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: Re: this is a first... Firefly