Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: Re: this is a first...

Re: Mecha miniatures

From: "Sylvester" <Xveers@h...>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 17:46:34 -0800
Subject: Re: Mecha miniatures

The old models are permanantly OOP due to a particularily nasty
licencing
spat between FASA and the holders of Macross (not robotech~)
There are a fair amount of minis available on Ebay of the unseen, and
Ironwind Metals (the new makers of Battletech minis) have been releasing
resculpted miniatures of the old designs. The resculpts aren't too bad
at
all, though they obviously don't resemble anything like the old ones.

> The Rifleman is permanently O.O.P. as the licence RalPartha had for
using
> the Robotech designs expired.
> This also means you can't get: Locust, Battlemaster, Warhammer,
Marauder,
> Crusader or any of the other original 12 from the early years (and
they
are