Prev: Re: Happy 2004!! Next: Re: Happy 2004!!

Re: this is a first...

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 15:14:50 +0000
Subject: Re: this is a first...

On Thursday, January 1, 2004, at 09:54 AM, Michael Llaneza wrote:

> It's post-Xmas, so I'm watching my Firefly DVD set. Mmmm mmmm good.
> I'm on disc four, and have now seen two of the unaired episodes and
> one I missed first time around. Damn this show was good.

Anyone know if there are any plans for a Region 2 version of the DVDs?

(Not that it'd get watched that fast as I've still got half of season 2
and the whole of season 3 of Robin of Sherwood to work through).

Cheers,

Dom

-----------Dom Mooney---------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
"We tell the tales of heroes to remind ourselves that we too
can be great" - John Wick, 7th Sea
http://www.cybergoths.u-net.com   http://www.bits.org.uk/

Prev: Re: Happy 2004!! Next: Re: Happy 2004!!