Prev: Re: Mecha miniatures Next: Re: Happy 2004!!

Re: Fleet book 1 & 2

From: "Mike Hillsgrove" <mikeah@c...>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 01:09:52 -0500
Subject: Re: Fleet book 1 & 2

I live in Baltimore, Maryland USA.  All of our local orders from GZG
have
been filled - actual product in hand - in 5 days.  From Brookhurst and
Grandosity it's 2 weeks. From FGU 3 weeks. Even from a store 80 miles a
way
two weeks.  GZG in England - 5 days.

There is no reason to pay more for an English product in the US if you
can
get it cheaper and faster from the publisher directly. Thus far, my
experience with GZG has exceeded expectations.	Give it a shot.

Prev: Re: Mecha miniatures Next: Re: Happy 2004!!