Prev: RE: [FMA:S] Close Combat Next: RE: Hi again and Posting ship stats on the web

Hi again and Posting ship stats on the web

From: Eric Fialkowski <ericski@s...>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 12:49:16 -0700
Subject: Hi again and Posting ship stats on the web

Hi all, some may remember me from "a long time ago" when I had a Windows

ship builder for pre-fleet book ships and a Java applet for FB ships.
Well, I'm back and getting ready to post a new Java ship-builder
application
and revamped web site.

I have a question about posting ship stats/SSD's on the web.  I know
(and
completely understand & agree with) the policy about posting official
designs on the web and wonder if that applies to the variants listed in
the descriptions, too?	For example, does this apply to the Beijing/B
close
support variant?

Thanks, and have a happy new year.

--
Eric Fialkowski <ericski@spro.net>

Prev: RE: [FMA:S] Close Combat Next: RE: Hi again and Posting ship stats on the web