Prev: RE: Mecha miniatures Next: Needle Beams

Re: Mecha miniatures

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 17:53:31 -0600
Subject: Re: Mecha miniatures

I use Protomechs/etc. in DS 2 as Smaller (Size 1/2) Mechs.  I also use
the rules found on the Yahoo DS@ list for integrating them into
'baseline'  DS2 forces/games.

Gracias,
Glenn

Hx, SF, and Fx: 6 mm figures, Starships and 1:6K "Wet Navy" warships
are my main interest.	But I have forces in 6 through 25 mm FWIW...

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 16:46:41 +0000 "John C" <john1x@hotmail.com> writes:
>> > Hey guys thanks for the great links so far.  I should clarify
>something
>> > since I made a mistake :)	When I said 15-28mm I meant not in
>scale but
>> > that actual size!	Similar to DP9's scale for their Heavy gear
>stuff,
>> > where the gears are actually about the same size as a 25 mm
>miniature.
>> > Sorry for the confusion!
>>
>>Oh. Well, that changes things. ;-)  Unfortunately, I don't know
>>of anything that size (15mm mecha?? reeeeally tiny!). Sorry. :-(
>
>I can think of one thing: Ral Partha (now Ironwind) had some stuff in
>the
>Battletech line.  The regular Battlemechs are too big, but they had
>these
>smaller ones called "Protomechs" that were about 20 to 25mm tall.
>Nicely
>done, too -- not as silly looking as most of the later Battlemech
>designs.
>Check the Iron Wind site, and they may have some protomech packs
>available.
>
>John Crimmins

>Have fun customizing MSN Messenger — learn how here!
>http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_customize

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: RE: Mecha miniatures Next: Needle Beams