Prev: Re: Holiday silence Next: Re: Mecha miniatures

Mecha miniatures

From: "Bradley, Jason \(US - Minneapolis\)" <jabradley@d...>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 08:22:12 -0600
Subject: Mecha miniatures

Hey all, I've been rooting around for some good Mecha miniatures in
15mm-28mm scale.  I am aware of DP9's line of miniatures but am looking
for more. Does anyone on this list have any suggestions?

Jason Bradley

protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited.

Prev: Re: Holiday silence Next: Re: Mecha miniatures