Prev: Re: terrain manufacturer re my previous post Next: Holiday silence

Re: terrain manufacturer re my previous post

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 13:12:17 -0600
Subject: Re: terrain manufacturer re my previous post

Pretty indeed, especially with their claims to six to seven new pieces
per
month. Do you know if they 'work' with the Ainsty? Look similar, and
it'd
be a joy to add even more to possibilities, but a) they appear to use a
5cm
standard while Ainsty seems to tend to sides in increments of 3cm, b)
it's
damn hard to eyeball thickness from the gallery, though it looks
promising...

The_Beast