Prev: Re: terrain manufacturer re my previous post Next: RE: terrain manufacturer re my previous post

Re: terrain manufacturer re my previous post

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 10:52:26 -0600
Subject: Re: terrain manufacturer re my previous post

>I would guess you mean  PMC. They have a wide range of reasonably
priced
>terrain tiles 2 feet square
>http://www.pmcgames.co.uk/tssmain.htm

No, 2" by 2" is two inches, square... ;->=

Still, while the square foam-based terrain is of less interest to me,
whatever the original questioner feels, I'm most grateful for the link
on
the somewhat off-topic Victoriana at War items. Definitely passing this
on
to my VSF-crazed bro!

The_Beast

Prev: Re: terrain manufacturer re my previous post Next: RE: terrain manufacturer re my previous post