Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Happy Christmas to all! Next: terrain manufacturer re my previous post

From: "David Mihail" <dmihail2@c...>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 00:54:29 -0700

Seasons Greetings, all

There's a terrain maker company based in the UK that does several
different
ranges (fantasy, modern, sci-fi) that are great for 25mm.  The pieces
are
sold in ~ 2"x2" tiles (they have some larger, like up to 6"x4" IIRC).
You
mix and match them for tunnel/corridor set-ups.  Anyone here happen to
know
the name of this company or their link?  I seem to have misplaced it...

Thanks in advance.

Sarah & David Mihail
Real Estate Investors
We buy and sell luxury homes quickly and privately.
$10,000 finders fee if we close on the deal you bring.
Call us at 480-636-8798 or e-mail cash4luxuryhomes@cox.net

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Happy Christmas to all! Next: terrain manufacturer re my previous post