Prev: RE: New Battlestar Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Happy Christmas to all!

Re: [OFFICIAL] Happy Christmas to all!

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 23:16:01 +0000
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Happy Christmas to all!

On Monday, December 22, 2003, at 05:27 PM, Ground Zero Games wrote:

> Hope you all get the toys you want for Xmas!

I'm hoping that my copy of PP:f will arrive but starting to despair :-(
It feels strange answering questions about something I've written but
never seen in the final version!

Dom

---------dom@cybergoths.u-net.com----------
'The Fool escaped from Paradise will look over
his shoulder & cry / Sit and chew on daffodils and
struggle to answer why?' Script for a Jester's Tear
http://www.marillion.com/   http://www.bits.org.uk/

Prev: RE: New Battlestar Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Happy Christmas to all!