Prev: OT somewhat - Eldar vehicles for GW's EPIC 40k Next: Re: Firefly (was: Re: this is a first...)

Re: OT somewhat - Eldar vehicles for GW's EPIC 40k

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 21:59:45 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: OT somewhat - Eldar vehicles for GW's EPIC 40k

I should have enough White Dwarves (don't stone me either!) that I
should
have pics of most eldar vehicles.  If you can give me until mid-next
week,
I should be able to dig em out, scan them, and shove them onto a website
for you.

John K. Lerchey
Computer and Network Security Coordinator
Computing Services
Carnegie Mellon University