Prev: Re: GZGs 15 mm Hammers Slammers Next: Re: GZGs 15 mm Hammers Slammers

Re: GZGs 15 mm Hammers Slammers

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 14:37:41 -0600
Subject: Re: GZGs 15 mm Hammers Slammers

Free Cal-Tex 1st Volunteer Cavalry Regiment (The Rough
Riders)

I like.......)

Way I'm doing Free Cal-Tex is pretty much like this

Marines using LKM Marines (Aliens Move type)
Reg Army Hammers Slammers.
Reserve Modern US in K-pots by various manufactures.

For the vehicle end of things inspired by the micro
line from Scotia SF  I'm using the cheap Boley
M1s and M2 Bradley etc. Keeping the Reserve stuff
conventional on tracks and up grading the basic vehicle
type by removing tracks and adding hover skirts and or
Grav plates etc.

Prev: Re: GZGs 15 mm Hammers Slammers Next: Re: GZGs 15 mm Hammers Slammers