Prev: Re: GZGs 15 mm Hammers Slammers Next: Re: GZGs 15 mm Hammers Slammers

Re: GZGs 15 mm Hammers Slammers

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 12:22:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: GZGs 15 mm Hammers Slammers

--- Don M <dmaddox1@hot.rr.com> wrote:
> Very cool.  Speaking of Free Cal-Tex troops, is it
> just me or would a revival of TR's Rough Riders be a
> great unit for FCT (The majority of the RR's were
> from
> the Southwest, esp. Arizona and Texas)?
>
> I was going with Texas Rangers on Grav-bikes but
> then
> I'm a bit of a traditionalist.........)
>
> Don

LOL

The RR's have plenty of heritage, too, ya know, and
have appeal in FCT outside the Tex part.....

=====
"In life, you must try and be the type of person that your dog thinks
you are."

- Anonymous

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

Prev: Re: GZGs 15 mm Hammers Slammers Next: Re: GZGs 15 mm Hammers Slammers