Prev: RE: GZG Questions Next: Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

RE: GZG Questions

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 11:29:21 -0500
Subject: RE: GZG Questions

>Glad I could help.  In all seriousness myself,
Laserlight's response was very well-presented, and
pretty close to what I'd have said if I hadn't been
burnt out from work and ready to go home.

<grin> The only major thing I left out was the schedule.  Jon will
promise
to get it done soon, if you promise not to ask what "soon" means in
geological terms.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: RE: GZG Questions Next: Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners