Prev: RE: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners Next: Re: [FT] seeking Salvo Missile advice

Re: GZG Questions

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 23:20:08 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG Questions

> Is there going to be a FT3? If so - any idea when? I like the Fleet
> books (although I still like the firing arcs from FT & MT more...
Less
> confusion).

> Is a new Dirtside going to come out? Or should I be scrounging Ebay
for
> a copy?
>
> StarGrunt2 isn't going to disappear into the out-of-print black hole
> like DS and MT is it?

Nothing official, but you figure you can expect to see Fleet Book 3
(stats for IJN, UN, IF and such--the minis exist, gotta have stats for
them), FT3 (consolidating the rules from FT through FB2 and fixing
some known problems), FMA Skirmish, DirtSide 3, and Bugs Dont Surf
(aliens supplement for SG).  SG2 seems to be going pretty strong--it's
popular at ECC, for instance--so I'd expect it'll stay in print for
quite a while; on the other hand, this sort of thing always takes
longer than you'd like, so if you plan to play DS in the near future
you'd better look at Ebay.

All of the above is subject to the "not necessarily in that order" and
"no specific dates"

Prev: RE: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners Next: Re: [FT] seeking Salvo Missile advice