Prev: Re: [Traveller_FullThrust] Power Projection:Fleet (Long) Next: Re: GZG Questions

GZG Questions

From: "Warren Shultzaberger" <carolwarren@a...>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 20:49:22 -0500
Subject: GZG Questions

I just re-bought Full Thrust (lost FT, MT FB1, FB2, & SG2 in a move.
Really PISSED me off!) and was wondering where Jon might be taking GZG
in the future.

Is there going to be a FT3? If so - any idea when? I like the Fleet
books (although I still like the firing arcs from FT & MT more... Less
confusion).

Is a new Dirtside going to come out? Or should I be scrounging Ebay for
a copy?

StarGrunt2 isn't going to disappear into the out-of-print black hole
like DS and MT is it?

What's new on the horizon for all us GZG gaming fanatics out here in the
world?

Thanks all,
Warren Shultzaberger
   "Strategy is the craft of the warrior"
    Miyamoto Musashi

Prev: Re: [Traveller_FullThrust] Power Projection:Fleet (Long) Next: Re: GZG Questions