Prev: Re: World Military T0&E info? Next: RE: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

Re: New Battlestar

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 18:57:23 -0800
Subject: Re: New Battlestar

Dr. Baltar's girlfriend kills an infant in public and just walks away in

the crowd. I don't recall so much as an FX for the act, but the look on
her face made it clear what she was doing, the mother's reaction moments

later just confirmed it.

That was probably the most significant bit for Number Six' character.

--
We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

http://www.cs.umb.edu/jfklibrary/j091262.htm

Prev: Re: World Military T0&E info? Next: RE: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners