Prev: RE: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners Next: Re: New Battlestar

Re: New Battlestar

From: Foxx Travis <lordkalvin2002@y...>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:17:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: New Battlestar

I thought it was OK.  Combat sequences were pretty
cool.  Home planets getting nuked was cool.  Hard to
except Starbuck as a woman.  Even harder to except
some cylons as "androids" that are just like humans.
But hey, it'll allow for tons of story lines.  I did
get nostalgic over the old Battlestar Galactica theme
being played during the flyby of the Viper MkII's and
at the end of the second episode when one of the
"androids" says, "by your command".  Unfortunately, it
didn't sound the same as when the "walking toasters"
of the old show said it!!

How did you like it when the Cylon android snapped the
baby's neck?  I thought that was a little over the
top.
--- Robert Bantly <bantly_robert@hotmail.com> wrote:
> What did everyone think? I thought that Sci-Fi
> channel laid another egg.
> The old series was corny even in the late 70's, but
> it was fun to watch.
>
> R/Robert

http://photos.yahoo.com/

Prev: RE: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners Next: Re: New Battlestar