Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: RE: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

Re: this is a first...

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 15:35:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: this is a first...

--- Jon Davis <davisje@nycap.rr.com> wrote:
> Ground Zero Games wrote:

> > And don't get me started on Saffron (from "Our
> Mrs. Reynolds", can't
> > recall the actress' name), who is truly of
> Willow-level cuteness....
> > <bigger grin>.
>
> Christina Hendricks
>
> http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0376716/  has more info on
> her.
>
> She was very cute and seductive, which was the whole
> point of the plot.

And from Twin Falls?  Wow.... I lived 6 miles from
there as a boy.... should have stayed....

=====
"In life, you must try and be the type of person that your dog thinks
you are."

- Anonymous

http://photos.yahoo.com/

Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: RE: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners