Prev: Re: [Traveller_FullThrust] Power Projection:Fleet (Long) Next: Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:56:33 -0600
Subject: Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 09:45:05 -0800 (PST) Brian B
<greywanderer987@yahoo.com> writes:

>--- warbeads@juno.com wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>> >
>> Feuds in the East?
>>
>> Californians invade Oregon
>
>Or TRY to, at least, yup I have a Cascadia vs
>California feud in the timeline, mostly over the
>southern portion of the future state of Jefferson,
>which throws in with Cascadia, to the Californians'
>dismay....

The People of Oregon want their area pristine (can't blame them) but in
war if the Californios are not having the LA-San Francisco-Sacramento
Civil War (Post break up of USA and my money is on this happening
<grin>)
 then population numbers, industry and economics should defeat them
handily.  But then that's why we call it science Fiction, no?  LOL!

>- oh, yeah, we're free
>> from that in the
>> West...
>
>Yeah, but it's ours, so it makes more sense, right?
>;-P

Well, to US it makes sense.  " Division at the Tehacapis!"  (spelling?)

>=====
>"In life, you must try and be the type of person that your dog thinks
>you are."
>
>- Anonymous

Or at least the servant the cat thinks you are...

Gracias,
Glenn

Hx, SF, and Fx: 6 mm figures, Starships and 1:6K "Wet Navy" warships
are my main interest.	But I have forces in 6 through 25 mm FWIW...

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!