Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: Re: OT US 4th Inf in Iraq

Re: this is a first...

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 19:04:38 -0800
Subject: Re: this is a first...

Jared Hilal wrote:

>Never said I didn't enjoy watching "Buffy...", I just meant that having
>seen these, I am suspisious of his vision for sci-fi.

Be *very* suspicious of his vision.

>Also, my enjoyment of "Buffy" and "Angel" has more to do with Kristy
>Swanson, Allison Hannigan, Charisma Carpenter and Eliza Dushku :D  and
>a TiVo-bility to FFwd throught the teen angst :)

You won't be disappointed, although the Firefly cast wasn't picked
primarily for eye candy as the Buffy cast was.

--
We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

http://www.cs.umb.edu/jfklibrary/j091262.htm

Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: Re: OT US 4th Inf in Iraq