Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: Firefly (was: Re: this is a first...)

Re: this is a first...

From: "Matthew L. Seidl" <seidl@w...>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 21:30:29 -0700
Subject: Re: this is a first...

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 19:02:16 -0800, Michael Llaneza writes:
>I think people generally only like 2 of Joss Whedon's 3 series. I love
>Firefly and Angel, but can't be bothered with Buffy.

Well, I'm a big fan of all three.  I'd probably put angel as the low
man on the totem pole, but only because someone has to be.  If you
like scifi, and the idea of westerns in space doesn't turn you off,
I'd recomend at least watching a couple of episodes.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@wraith.com
   =-=
=-= Research Scientist			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.wraith.com/seidl 			 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= My friends tell me I lead far too interesting a life.
   -=-

Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: Firefly (was: Re: this is a first...)