Prev: Re: Full Thrust--terrain overlays for hex maps Next: Re: Ship Bits files for Power Projection

Re: Ship Bits files for Power Projection

From: Dominic Mooney <dom.mooney@d...>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 11:15:27 +0000
Subject: Re: Ship Bits files for Power Projection

On Saturday, December 13, 2003, at 01:07 AM, Brian Burger wrote:

> It *will* open .tif as well, if you tell it to display "All Files"
> first.
> Can't handle .png, though. Forget any of the more exotic formats. I'm
> pretty sure Paint will only save in .jpg,.gif & .bmp.

Thanks..

> Anything wrong with .gif format? Granted .png is more elegant &
> copyright-issue-free, but .gif does work.

AFAIK I don't have any copyright issues with GIF as ISTR that Adobe
settled them..

Dom
---------dom@cybergoths.u-net.com----------
"But everything is still the same, passing the time,
passing the blame. We carry on in the same old way,
we'll find out we left it too late one day, to say what we
meant to say." The Last Straw / Marillion

Prev: Re: Full Thrust--terrain overlays for hex maps Next: Re: Ship Bits files for Power Projection