Prev: Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners Next: Re: Full Thrust--terrain overlays for hex maps

Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 00:49:25 -0500
Subject: Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

At 10:58 PM -0600 12/12/03, <warbeads@juno.com> wrote:

>I'll put up South Saint Louis Whites and North City Blacks any day as
>still unwilling to work together - people walked out of restaurants as
>near as 10 years ago when i adopted my first daughter from India - NO,
>THEY DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE!

Sometimes it's worse for ares of the country that
don't have black people at all. They poopoo the
south for it's racial problems, but are strictly
white bread for hundreds of miles. Someone who's
not Anglo show's up and they just don't know how
to behave.

Further, the areas around Atlanta are getting
better and better about this. Heck I know of an
Openly pagan family in Forsyth county. Not
exactly the heart of southern tolerance. Still,
they get along because that county has become a
developing area due to the expansion of the
Atlanta Metro Area and the sheer number of folks
building homes there. It's not country much
anymore.

Ryan Gill	       rmgill@SPAMmindspring.com
      |        |		   |	     -==----
      | O--=-  |		   |	    /_8[*]°_\
'60 Daimler Ferret '42 Daimler Dingo '42 Humber MkIV (1/3)

Prev: Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners Next: Re: Full Thrust--terrain overlays for hex maps