Prev: RE: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners Next: Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

RE: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 15:01:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

--- "laserlight@quixnet.net" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
wrote:
> >My point was, ENOUGH people won't like it that it's
> formation will be messy at best..... or there's
> going
> to be a HUGE migration of African Americans away
> from
> it.
>
> Yeah, it would probably be messy but I don't know
> that there would be a
> huge migration. YMMV.  In any event, you don't
> *want* everything nice and
> placid, do you?  :-)

Nope... but I took your comments and a couple of other
ideas, and came up with the Atlanta Free State, right
in the heart of Dixie, surrounded by the CSA,
predominantly Black, and supported militarily by New
Atlantis AND The Yankee Union.....

=====
"In life, you must try and be the type of person that your dog thinks
you are."

- Anonymous

http://photos.yahoo.com/