Prev: RE: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners Next: Re: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

RE: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 17:33:46 -0500
Subject: RE: Background Material: A call for Help from US Easterners

>My point was, ENOUGH people won't like it that it's
formation will be messy at best..... or there's going
to be a HUGE migration of African Americans away from
it.

Yeah, it would probably be messy but I don't know that there would be a
huge migration. YMMV.  In any event, you don't *want* everything nice
and
placid, do you?  :-)

>You easterners and your silly feuds....

As someone said about the differences between two groups of monotheistic
desert-dwelling Semites: "it's important enough to them...you can tell
because they're shooting at each other"

http://mail2web.com/ .