Prev: RE: this is a first... Next: Re: 2300 AD

Re: Galactica 2003

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 08:21:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Galactica 2003

**********************SPOILER*************************

--- "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@sprintmail.com> wrote:
> > In short, I liked it plotwise, characterwise (I
> hated Baltar, but was
> > intrigued with his twist), and space combat-wise.
> Only the last is
> > really relevant to this list, though.
>
> You are supposed to hate Baltar...  Granted, the
> original Baltar was much
> more fun to loathe, but still...

True, but this one at least had some real mental
issues, instead of being a two-dimensional badguy.  I
did, however, take issue with the way they drilled the
"By the way, he had sex with a Cylon"  Point every two
minutes...

=====
"In life, you must try and be the type of person that your dog thinks
you are."

- Anonymous

http://photos.yahoo.com/

Prev: RE: this is a first... Next: Re: 2300 AD