Prev: Re: 2300 AD Next: RE: [OT] Jingle Hell

Re: 2300 AD

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:16:28 +0900
Subject: Re: 2300 AD

If you want to work on 2300AD (non-canon but wholly reasonable) forces,
have
a look at
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~dheb/2300/index.htm

There has also been considerable discussion of Kafer units, but I don't
think a formal article has been posted anywhere yet.

--
What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading
it,

Prev: Re: 2300 AD Next: RE: [OT] Jingle Hell