Prev: Re: [OT] Jingle Hell Next: re: [OFFICIAL] Request for help....

Re: [DS] APSW's

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 07:55:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [DS] APSW's

--- Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@telia.com> wrote:

> This makes it less effective as an anti-infantry
> weapon than an APSW/L in
> most situations (2 chits at Red validity out to 12",
> vs. 3 chits at varying
> validities out to the same range) - the APSW/H has a
> very slight edge
> against dug-in troops, but the /L is better against
> troops in soft cover as
> well as in the open.

Yeah, I picked up on that too late to retract my
comments.  Still, it gives me a starting point of
reference....

=====
"In life, you must try and be the type of person that your dog thinks
you are."

- Anonymous

http://photos.yahoo.com/

Prev: Re: [OT] Jingle Hell Next: re: [OFFICIAL] Request for help....