Prev: Re: [FT] ESG conversion Next: Re: [DS] APSW's

Re: [FT] ESG conversion

From: "Matt Tope" <mptope@o...>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 10:45:14 -0000
Subject: Re: [FT] ESG conversion

Oerjan wrote:

>Just checking to see if I got this right: If there are 2 enemy ships at
the
>same range (and both are within 3 mu), you roll 2d6 (ie., 1d6 EACH) for
the
>total damage and split as evenly as possible between them?

Only 1d6 is ever rolled per active ESG. If two or more targets are
subject
to attack then the damage is split between them as evenly as possible.
In
the above example, with 1 active ESG attacking, roll 1d6, a score of 4
is
rolled, the targets vessels suffer 2 points of damage each.

Regards,

Matt Tope

Prev: Re: [FT] ESG conversion Next: Re: [DS] APSW's