Prev: Re: [OT] Jingle Hell Next: Re: [OT] Jingle Hell

Re: [OT] Jingle Hell

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 18:28:04 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [OT] Jingle Hell

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003, Laserlight wrote:

> Brian said:
> > Talk about literally laughing my ass off (almost, at
> > least):
>
> That's a disturbing image right there, even without clicking on the
> link.
>
> > http://www.teamfrog.com/tcw.htm
>
> Great, just great.  How am I going to be able to NOT buy a North Pole
> Penguin Strike Force?  My only consolation is that no doubt Beth's IAS
> will end up with more of them.

North Pole Penguin Strike Force?
NORTH POLE?
Beth's Antarctic crew are going to have all the Penguin Strike Forces;
there's a permenent shortage of penguins up at the North Pole, remember!

Still, cool figures! The "Penguin PA" looks intersting - penguins on
treads! I also like "Bubba the Snowgoon" with sniper rifle & hat on
backwards!

Hey, this give wargamers an alternative to the usual Santa figurines
and/or nativity setup in the front hall.[1] Just set up a North Pole
game & leave it up for the holidays!

Brian.

[1] Or replace the "Three Wise Men/Kings" with "Three Armed Snowgoons"
and
see how long it takes visitors to notice...[2]
[2] Traditional Catholic Mexican nativities always include a small red
Satan/devil figurine for some reason; my grandparents have a Mexican set
&
it always startles a few visitors every year!

Prev: Re: [OT] Jingle Hell Next: Re: [OT] Jingle Hell