Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] Request for help.... Next: Re: [FT] ESG conversion

Re: [OFFICIAL] Request for help....

Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 16:18:45 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Request for help....

Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> írta:

> Hi all,
>
> A small request for help....
>
> I've been approached by a writer for a games magazine who wants
to do
> a general article on GZG; no problem here, but they need (quickly)
> some colour photos in high resolution (suitable for high-quality
> magazine publication) of some of our minis - anything will do, SG
> figures, DS vehicles, and especially one or two of FT ships
> (preferably the newer fleets like the UN or the Japs, but any would
> do).

Hi Jon!

Unfortunately I don't think my humble skills would be suitable, but
always in quest for good painting schemes I visit some excellent pages,
which I would like to reccomend - you still have to ask the owners, but
I do not think they would refuse:

http://www.stargrunt.ca/gallery_modeling/gallery_modeling_index.htm

For Fullthrust: Agis Neugebauer's KraVak and UNSC - not on his site
anymore, but you still can find the pictures under:

http://zappa.brainiac.com/spaceship/spaceship4.html#fullthrustmini

There are also some other excellent sites  - if I remember them, I'll
send them to you via PM.

  Hope You find suitable ones..

					 Greetings,

							     Akos Büky

Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] Request for help.... Next: Re: [FT] ESG conversion