Prev: RE: (SG) SaVasku bioconstructs Next: RE: Raising young Gamers Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1822

Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 16:21:36 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II

--- Ryan M Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com> wrote:

> High mode is out as they're typically moving too
> fast or are too high
> to engage. Low mode, in the open say, that's a valid
> target to me.

I don't know how much of that I agree or disagree
with.  I'd like to get more input from a wider range
of players.

But as I see it, there is a grid we can make.  Across
the top we can list VTOL/Low, VTOL/High, and
Aerospace.  Down the side we list normal Direct Fire
Weapons and ADS weapons.

Two questions:	Can the Given weapons system attack
the given unit?  And should there be a modifier to the
attack roll?  The possible answers are No,
Yes/advantage to aircraft, Yes/no advantage, and
Yes/Advantage to firer.

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

Prev: RE: (SG) SaVasku bioconstructs Next: RE: Raising young Gamers Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1822