Prev: RE: [SG] Question re Polish regiments... Next: Re: [FT] Power Projection Fleet

RE: [SG] Question re Polish regiments...

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 13:34:27 -0500
Subject: RE: [SG] Question re Polish regiments...

At 12:48 PM -0500 12/2/03, laserlight@quixnet.net wrote:
>The only thing I recall is on www.stargrunt.ca, an article
>www.stargrunt.ca/settings_hist/ja_mercs/ja_mercs.htm by JohnA which
>includes:
>
>>The Polish Regiments
>>During the European Civil War in 2101-2103, Poland sided with the EC.
>prevent the need to fight a 2-front war, the NSL partitioned Poland
with
>the RH again (Note: This would be the fifth time Germans have
partitioned
>Poland with Russians. I'm just following a historical trend - Poland is

[snip]

What was the history of relations with the NAC? I'm kind of fond of
the Polish military for their ability to generally resist to the end
(vs the french mode) and their long time amiable relations with
Britain. Accounts of Polish Units in WWII fighting the Germans
(Polish Para Brigade, Free Polish Armored units, etc) and their very
methodical and indubitable resolve is something to be admired in
spite of their many misfortunes.

The big fly I see with friendly relations based on good past history
is through the NAC being on good terms with the NSL and not so good
terms with the ESU or FSE.
- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@SPAmindspring.com			    '85 CB700S -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       '72 Honda CB750 -
-				      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
-				   '42 Daimler Scout Car Mk II -
-	 The director of Home Security encourages you to       -
-	   turn in your neighbor & spy on your friends.        -
-  C&R-FFL  /  Protect your electronic rights!	  \ EFF-ACLU   -

Prev: RE: [SG] Question re Polish regiments... Next: Re: [FT] Power Projection Fleet