Prev: Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II Next: [SG] Question re Polish regiments...

The GZG [Unofficial] Player Location Page (was: Re: Full Thrust Age of Sail?)

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 11:51:10 -0500
Subject: The GZG [Unofficial] Player Location Page (was: Re: Full Thrust Age of Sail?)

Doug Evans wrote:

> >By the way Dean, are you here in Minnesota?
>
> In case Dean doesn't get right back to you, he's in the Dakotas,
Fargo, as
> I'm in Nebraska, making us 'neighbors'.
>
> Isn't this where Indy makes his plug for his player-finder list?
> http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/location.html

It's time again for that bi-bi-bi-bi-monthly announcement ... except
The_Beast kinda sorta made it for me already. :-) :-) :-)

Note to those who have themselves listed: if your information has
changed, please let me know so I can update the page accordingly.

If you're not listed and want to be, please email me (offlist!) with
the pertinent info and I'll get that listed pronto.

Nothing more to add at this time. :-)  The_Beast already posted the URL.
:-)

Mk

Prev: Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II Next: [SG] Question re Polish regiments...