Prev: Re: THE LADS Next: RE: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II

RE: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 14:58:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II

--- "Robertson, Brendan"
<Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au> wrote:
> From a PSB p.o.v. it would not be unreasonable to
> limit ZADS to class-1 or
> class-2 weapons only.  Explain it away as the larger
> weapons can't traverse
> fast enough, low ROF or other limiting factors to
> it's usefullness.
>
> Brendan
> 'Neath Southern Skies

I dislike such artificial limits, I'd prefer to ALLOW
heavier weapons, but make players pay through the NOSE
to build them....

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

Prev: Re: THE LADS Next: RE: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II