Prev: Re: [FT] Power Projection Fleet Next: Full Thrust Age of Sail?

Re: THE LADS

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 10:33:30 -0600
Subject: Re: THE LADS

As a wargamer who has raised only daughters, I tip my hat to you. I have
to explain the difference between "tank" and "tracked vehicle" over and
over to my daughters - they just consider me to be nit-picking

Scott

LOL., raised a son and daughter and both can tell you what type of
vehicle it is
by the sound it makes coming down the road before they see it.....)

The advantages of having grown up on various army bases around the
globe.

Don

Prev: Re: [FT] Power Projection Fleet Next: Full Thrust Age of Sail?