Prev: Re: [FT] Power Projection Fleet Next: RE: [FT] Power Projection Fleet

Re: THE LADS

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 11:01:26 -0500
Subject: Re: THE LADS

At 7:52 AM -0600 12/1/03, Doug Evans wrote:
>I likewise doff chapeau!
>
>I dragged my daughter to many a game con; she decided to go Goth and do
the
>LARP route.

Could be worse, she could have gone Hippie! Goths tend to be peculiar
and odd, but they're more often than not more intelligent than the
average subculture that rebels.

I dabble in that subculture more for the aesthetics than for the need
to rebel. Besides, I have a thing for pale waify things in corsets
and dark clothing.

>Worked surprisingly well for a number of years, though. We hotbedded
the
>hotel room as I am an early riser.

You should drag her to Dragon Con. She's probably enjoy herself as would
you.
- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@SPAmindspring.com			    '85 CB700S -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       '72 Honda CB750 -
-				      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
-				   '42 Daimler Scout Car Mk II -
-	 The director of Home Security encourages you to       -
-	   turn in your neighbor & spy on your friends.        -
-  C&R-FFL  /  Protect your electronic rights!	  \ EFF-ACLU   -

Prev: Re: [FT] Power Projection Fleet Next: RE: [FT] Power Projection Fleet