Prev: Thanks for advice..... Next: The lass was Re: THE LADS

RE: THE LADS

From: "Christopher Downes-Ward" <Christopher_Downes-Ward@a...>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 10:21:59 -0000
Subject: RE: THE LADS

I was watching scrapheap challenge (junkyard wars) with my eight year
old daughter,
the challenge was to build a "tank" armed with a potato gun. Over the
intro a ARV
is seen plowing through the mud of a driving range. At this point my
daughter says
"Daddy that's not a tank!", I asked why not - "well it's got tracks and
armour
but no gun". 10 minutes later another clip is run (this of an Abbot
SPG).
"Daddy he's done it again!", "Done what?", "Well he said it was a WWII
tank, and
it looked like some kind of modern self propelled gun to me." I'm not
sure if
I should be worried or not.

Chris Downes-Ward

the system manager.
www.mimesweeper.com

Prev: Thanks for advice..... Next: The lass was Re: THE LADS