Prev: Re: (SG) SaVasku bioconstructs Next: Re: (SG) SaVasku bioconstructs

Re: Headgear

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 21:39:38 +0100
Subject: Re: Headgear

----- Original Message -----
From: "Randall Joiner" <rljoiner@mindspring.com>
> Now now, that's rather one sided cynicism.  Are you trying to imply
that
> Democrats wouldn't circle the wagons either?	Come now, I'm all for
> cynically expecting politicians to do what's best for them, but be
> universal in your sarcasm.
>
> Rand.

No Democrat was explicitly mentioned before in the thread. I see no need
artificially introduce balance into sarcastic comments.

I will comment nastily about Democrats when the discussion warrants it,
and
I am not interested in advice on how to balance my friendly or nasty
comments.

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: (SG) SaVasku bioconstructs Next: Re: (SG) SaVasku bioconstructs