Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1819 Next: Re: Headgear

Re: Headgear

From: Randall Joiner <rljoiner@m...>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 11:28:03 -0500
Subject: Re: Headgear

>Somehow, I have a hard time thinking somebody you call a
Congress-"Critter"
>would be a trustworthy witness. And numbers don't help much. Are 100
>"Critters" better than 1 "Critter" ?

You have to ask?  I'd say a hundred critters is a target rich
enviroment.  (Load'em up boys!	We're on a "BUG HUNT!")

But I think bug, as in congress-roach is more appropriate.  In which
case,
the few the better.

>Of course, that the "Critter" Ed Schrock is a Republican (and thus
likely to
>support the US government), has nothing to do with his assessment of
the
>situation in Iraq.

Now now, that's rather one sided cynicism.  Are you trying to imply that

Democrats wouldn't circle the wagons either?  Come now, I'm all for
cynically expecting politicians to do what's best for them, but be
universal in your sarcasm.

Rand.

Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1819 Next: Re: Headgear