Prev: [GZG OLC] Christmas Offers Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1819

Re: So long, y'all

From: warbeads@j...
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 07:37:04 -0600
Subject: Re: So long, y'all

In anticipation of your return <grin> it will be quiet in the
e-neighborhood again.  Our prayers are	with you.

And also in in anicipation of your safe return, welcome back!

Gracias,
Glenn

Hx, SF, and Fx: 6 mm figures, Starships and 1:6K "Wet Navy" warships
are my main interest.	But I have forces in 6 through 25 mm FWIW...

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 21:33:34 -0800 (PST) John Atkinson
<johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> writes:
>Out of here tomorrow morning.	Signing off list
>tonight to make sure the sign-off works.
>
>John

>http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: [GZG OLC] Christmas Offers Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1819