Prev: RE: Headgear/[SG2] Weapons... Next: Re: [SG/DS/FT] Orbital assault

RE:(OT) UK Embassy Turkey, was [SG/DS] Orbital assault

From: "Matt Tope" <mptope@o...>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 11:17:50 -0000
Subject: RE:(OT) UK Embassy Turkey, was [SG/DS] Orbital assault

Glenn wrote:

>[My intense sympathy to our UK brethren about Turkey.
>There is no excuse for that and I am sure 'somebody' in your armed
>forces/IC is working to arrange an 'accounting' on that matter.
>God/Allah/somebody  help bastards if your guys identify the
perpetrators
>since you are righteously good about applying justice to bad guys.]

Thankyou, as you guys are all to aware the price of freedom is getting
heavier.

Unfortunatly for us Brits though this is a return to situation normal,
waiting for the next terrorist bomb to explode, like the good 'ol days
of
1969 to 1994 when the IRA game over to "play" with us. Strange to say,
but I
have spent more of my life under terrorist threat than not, so it almost
seems like a return to normality. I suppose this means all our street
waste
bins will get removed again...bugger, the streets of our cities were
actually starting to look clean. As for the people responsible,
apparantly
the Turks have already rounded them up and with tens of turkish dead and
hundreds more injured I'm sure the perps are not going to be having a
good
time. But anyothers out there, well I'm sure they will be delt with
accordingly.

Regards,

Matt Tope

Prev: RE: Headgear/[SG2] Weapons... Next: Re: [SG/DS/FT] Orbital assault