Prev: Re: THE OLD GUARD Next: Re: POLIZEI

RE: [DS] House Rules: ZADS

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 17:17:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: [DS] House Rules: ZADS

--- "Robertson, Brendan"
<Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au> wrote:

> 1.  Going to antimissile mode is the vehicles
> activation (active sensor
> marker).

That doesn't change, of course.

> 2.  Use PSB to simplify.  Targets beyond ZAD range
> have too much delay on
> the tracking/projectile flight times etc for the
> system to effectively
> target them.

Hmmm.... maybe only allow ZAD within short range....
That would work....

  Multiple mounts wouldn't affect this
> (a hit is a hit when you
> get a missile; just gives more "ammo" on target).

See, I disagree, and WANT multiple mounts to affect
the ADs rolls.	The idea is because you're throwing
more lead in the general direction of the passing
missiles, you don't have to aim at it as long, can
move on to the next target quicker, and can therefore
engage more targets.

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

Prev: Re: THE OLD GUARD Next: Re: POLIZEI