Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: POLIZEI

Re: [SG2] weapons

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:23:14 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG2] weapons

>I HAVE THIS MENTAL IMAGE OF IMRE LEADING A PAINTBALL TEAM UP AGAINST A
VERY STREETWISE GROUP OF GIRL SCOUTS AND GETTING HIS HEAD HANDED TO HIM
ON A PLATE . . .

I played laser tag a few years ago with about 60 guys, of whom about 20
were SEALs.  The top scorer for the day was not a SEAL, but an
architect.

In any event, as the one who initially kicked off this thread, I'm going
suggest that we kill it, unless someone wants to reply to my "Heavy AGL
=
Very Light Mortars" suggestion --Adrian replied offlist but no one else
seems to have seen it.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: POLIZEI