Prev: Re: [SG/DS] Orbital assault was RE: Troop Quality was RE: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [SG2] weapons

Re: [SG/DS] Orbital assault was RE: Troop Quality was RE: [SG2]weapons

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:02:47 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG/DS] Orbital assault was RE: Troop Quality was RE: [SG2]weapons

>From: Ryan M Gill
>John, we need to get you and Ringo together. You can two time Weber
on the next round of books.

*That* would be interesting.

BTW, if you get Helle's Faire in hardback (which I did, yesterday...for
free..wife works at Borders and the staff got to pick), it has a CD with
several novels, background info on Aldenata, etc.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [SG/DS] Orbital assault was RE: Troop Quality was RE: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [SG2] weapons